• petter lorance
    April 4, 2018 at 6:04 am #255

Hi,

I decided to migrate my projects from System Workbench to Atollic 7.1.0 and have problems with build system:
    1) Linker problem: My main application uses static libraries, that are built as other projects in the same workspace. In project properties, all dependencies, libraries and library paths are configured correctly (‘C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> C++ Linker -> Libraries’ and ‘C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols -> Libraries, Library Paths, References’). It seems that these settings are ignored when linking. Static library files exist and naming convention is in line with GCC.
    I cannot find in the Console invoking of linker instruction.
    2) Build problem: when I do Build, build system first does incremental build of active configuration of dependency and then does Rebuild of referenced configuration (Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols -> References). It unnecessarily compiles active configuration and unnecessarily makes Rebuild of the referenced (Build would be enough). That makes the build very slow.
    Release configuration of the executable project references Release configurations only, and Debug configuration references Debug configurations only.
    It looks like unchecking Project Properties -> Project References solves this issue, but switching between configuration checks all the checkboxes back.
    Could you please help me to solve this problems?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forum.atollic.com/viewtopic.php?t=978
    Bitcoin Animation Video

Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.