• petter lorance
    April 4, 2018 at 6:03 am #254

Hi,

I am trying to link wxWidgets2.8.10 with other software under linux system. However, there are a lot of undefined reference errors when they are trying to link executable files. See below
    Linking CXX executable ../TexGenGUI
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_gtk_window.o): In function `wxWindow::GtkSendPaintEvents()’:
    window.cpp:(.text+0x6224): undefined reference to `wxSystemOptions::GetOptionInt(wxString const&)’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_gtk_control.o): In function `wxGtkFixSensitivity(wxWindow*)’:
    control.cpp:(.text+0x7f2): undefined reference to `wxSystemOptions::GetOptionInt(wxString const&)’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_bmpbase.o): In function `operator<<(wxVariant&, wxIcon const&)’:
    bmpbase.cpp:(.text+0x4a4): undefined reference to `wxVariant::SetData(wxVariantData*)’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_bmpbase.o): In function `operator<<(wxVariant&, wxBitmap const&)’:
    bmpbase.cpp:(.text+0x58c): undefined reference to `wxVariant::SetData(wxVariantData*)’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_bmpbase.o): In function `global constructors keyed to _ZN19wxBitmapVariantData12ms_classInfoE’:
    bmpbase.cpp:(.text+0x6f5): undefined reference to `wxVariantData::ms_classInfo’
    bmpbase.cpp:(.text+0x762): undefined reference to `wxVariantData::ms_classInfo’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_bmpbase.o):(.rodata._ZTI17wxIconVariantData[typeinfo for wxIconVariantData]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for wxVariantData’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_bmpbase.o):(.rodata._ZTI19wxBitmapVariantData[typeinfo for wxBitmapVariantData]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for wxVariantData’
    /home/roger/a/liu1512/Texgen/thirparty/wxWidgets-2.8.10/build3/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.a(corelib_colourcmn.o): In function `global constructors keyed to _ZN19wxColourVariantData12ms_classInfoE’:
    colourcmn.cpp:(.text+0xc5): undefined reference to `wxVariantData::ms_classInfo’
    ……
    I searched the previous topics and the errors look like related with compile order, but I have no idea how to fix it. Did anyone have similar experiences?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forums.wxwidgets.org/viewtopic.php?t=42685
    Blockchain Business Opportunities

Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.